WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Friendshipworldwide - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Friendshipworldwide > Topics

Subject: Dear Friend:
Replies: 1 Views: 748

angelmez 11/20/2006 - 1:47:46
Just a line to say I'm living ... That I'm not among the dead, Though I'm getting more forgetful And mixed up in the head. I got used to my arthritis, To my dentures I'm resigned, I can manage my bifocals, But Lord ... how I miss my mind!!! Sometimes I can't remember When I stand at the foot of the stairs, If I must go up for something ... Or if I've just come down from there. I stand before the fridge at times, My poor mind filled with doubt, Have I come to put food away, Or come to take some out? There are times when it is dark out, And with my nightcap on my head, I don't know if I'm retiring ... Or just getting out of bed. So if it's my turn to write you, There's no need for getting sore, I may think that I have written And don't want to be a bore. I do know that I miss you And wish that you were near. And now it's nearly mail time So I must say good bye, my dear. Now I'm standing beside the mail box With a face so very red, Instead of mailing you my letter ... I have opened it instead!!! *

kyleval 2/24/2007 - 6:49:39
No matter h0w I tried to forget u,I cant...U have captured my heart in its special and tremend0us place,where there's no one can occupied than u! Just try to imagine,I've been fo0ling myself for alm0st two years n0w,just dreaming and thinking of u oftentimes,if u only feel h0w hurt I was...FRIEND.I thought our friendship will be just a plain and purely plat0nic love.But u kn0w,deep within me...I wil always wil perhaps. *

* Friendshipworldwide Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Friendshipworldwide

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search