WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Friendshipworldwide - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Friendshipworldwide > Topics

Subject: POEMS FOR THE 1 YOU LOVE!
Replies: 4 Views: 1941

bubsymez 8/14/2006 - 1:19:49
If you´ve lied, well, keep on lying because my heart would be torn apart into thousands of pieces for knowing the truth! **************** Cause I miss your, body and soul, so strong that it takes my breath away and I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today. ´Cause I love you, whether it´s wrong or right, and though I can´t be with you tonight, you know my heart is by your side. ***************** The spaces between your fingers were meant to be filled with mine! ***************** I worry when you miss me, but it hurts when you don´t! ***************** Show me where you liked to be touched, show me where you like to be kissed. show me the way you want to be loved, for tonight I want to take a journey through your body and make you feel so good inside. ***************** If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one. ****************** Love is like a golden chain that link our hearts together and if you ever break that chain, you´ll break my heart forever. ****************** The words 'I love you' are not for anyone to say from their mouth to their beloved one. It´s a feeling that you can whisper to each other from heart-to-heart without saying it aloud. ****************** Don´t love someone because of his outstanding physical looks, you love him for his outstanding heart.Love is on the inside. ****************** my heart is a traveler, and its destination is you. *************** *

lhai18 8/21/2006 - 1:05:16
hello.GIF *

kyleval 2/24/2007 - 6:07:54
For it is my heart that speaks...I care.And it is my mind wh0 believes y0u're here.That's true... and there's n0 d0ubt ab0ut it.0nly to be awaken one day,by the reality...That l0ve cann0t be me,n0r can it be y0u...For l0ve is shared by two.-this is for u my bel0ved LaCRUISE *

nylojem 3/21/2007 - 6:55:01
Love is careless like a child;and forgets promises past,love is blind,love is deaf; but..TRUE LOVE is a durable fire..in the mind burning,never sick,never dead,never from itself turning..Thats a great one LOVE! *

foney 12.12.08 - 04:03am
U guys r really cool.i must admitt that's fantastic,it's great *

* Friendshipworldwide Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Friendshipworldwide

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search